UPDATE AS AT 20/7/2023 ON CREDIBLE INTELLIGENCE GIVEN ON THE 18/7/2023
Sources in the intelligence community report that top extremist, terrorist leadership plans a “mother of armed invasion” on the following villages/communities of MANGU COUNTY:
7. Rayid and Nafan
8. Sagas and Nyarwe
9. Nding-Sesut, Rapyam, Kak, Nding Loh.
10. Mazat and NTV
13. Heipang Villages
15.Wereng:Kuru Station, Wereng Camp.
17.Tashek and Darwat
18.Rim: Gwon and Gwa-Rim
21.Rinyan, Gwoi Hoss and Tahoss
22.Jebu and Sopp
23.Bangai and Fan.
The Extended village cleansing campaign is expected to start on July 22 or July 23 and will progress from Mangu to neighboring counties of Barkin Ladi, Riyom, Jos South and Bassa.
An International Militia Recruited
· As of July 17, efforts have been made to recruit mercenaries from Mali, Niger Republic and other countries, as well as bandits from the states of Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna, Bauchi and Niger.
· Uniformed security agents of the same ethnicity as the mercenaries are expected to participate in the broad campaign which may continue for days.
· Mercenaries are expected to move from Jannaret, a terrorist staging area in the north of Mangu and are expected to invade Pushit and Kerang in east Mangu.
· Other mercenaries expected to invade Western Mangu County from Eastern Bokkos.
· After violence commences, reinforcements and motorcycles will be waiting in the villages of Mahanga and Fass, 30 miles south of Jos.
The militia leaders in Central Plateau State reportedly have vowed to make a complete annihilation of NonMuslim residents of Mangu County under the banner of a “No Going Back” Campaign. Complete spoiling of crops is planned for the Counties of Bokkos; Mangu; Riyom and Barkin Ladi.
Security Agents will be targets if they attempt to obstruct forced grazing of migrating cattle.
Armed bandits have been assigned to the forests of Jol; Rim; Bachi, Sho, Ropp and Marit in order to ambush local security, vigilantes and community police.
All communities in Central Plateau urged to upgrade vigilance!